- The Immigrant Workforce
- Why Is Florida Not Tracking and Sharing Information on the Progress of 290,000 Students?
- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- Happy Hanukkah! Sending wishes of peace, love, and joy. https://t.co/gH1CIlsFlx 1 week ago
- We're grateful to have the support of Target for our Unity 4Teens (U4T) A Size Healthy program. #ThankYouThursday https://t.co/21KTazx4aY 2 weeks ago
- RT @SaludAmerica: .@hispanicunity is working with the immigrant community of @browardcounty to increase health insurance, and access to hea… 3 weeks ago
- Partner News! sflcn.com/broward-county… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Latin2Latin: Take advantage of this great opportunity offered by the Pathways to Citizenship program. Citizenship classes are completel… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: April 2015
This from a recent study by Joan Alker who is the Executive Director at the Center for Children and Families at Georgetown University on behalf of Florida Philanthropic Network: “Florida’s child uninsured rate was 11.1% compared to a national average of … Continue reading
Jimmy Buffett, my favorite troubadour, asks in one of his songs, “are you kind?” If you are kind, you care about others. If you care about others you may want to make their lives better. If their lives are better, … Continue reading