- The Immigrant Workforce
- Why Is Florida Not Tracking and Sharing Information on the Progress of 290,000 Students?
- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- @FeedingSFL, our community partner, is organizing assistance for those impacted by #HurricaneMichael. We invite you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Thank you ThirdFederal, for your recent $25,000 contribution supporting HUF’s Pathway to Homeownership and Financia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- The Proposed #PublicRule has been released and this is your opportunity to make #publiccomments! It would make us a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A tribute to our friend, Rosa Maria Plasencia. We salute her for incredible dedication and love of her mission. For… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Andy Cagnetta Named To Chair United Way of Broward County "Always a civic-minded individual, Cagnetta joined the UW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: September 2015
The following was excerpted from comments made by Josie Bacallao, President/CEO of Hispanic Unity at a Naturalization Ceremony in the USCIS office in Oakland Park, Florida. Let me get a bit personal. My doctors were born in China and Ethiopia. … Continue reading