- Bank Executive: Why he supports “Dreamers”
- Dreamers: They are America’s Children
- 35 Years of Impact: English classes and job training at HUF changed Tania’s and her children’s lives… for good!
- Why advocate? And how to get started.
- 35 Years of Impact: After reaching her dream, Gladys turned to helping others achieve theirs
- RT @Everyone_On: Did the hurricane take your computer or internet? We can help! Call us, text us, download our app or visit https://t.co/lG… 2 days ago
- #DACA recipients: #Immigration Clinic at FIU. Sat., Sept. 23 from 10am - 4pm. By appointment. Register and share: bit.ly/MiamiDACARenew… 2 days ago
- RT @mjcalderincap: @VivianGonzalez7 @GloriaEstefan @wsvn @cstevenson7 @belkysnerey @lilypardo @HispanicUnity Memories from Hispanic Unity g… 2 days ago
- #DACA Nat'l and #Florida Renewal Scholarships and Financial Aid available. Visit bit.ly/DACA-updates https://t.co/NCCRNb5wEJ 3 days ago
- #Immigation Clinic for #DACA recipients at FIU. Sat. Sept. 23 from 10am - 4pm. By appointment. Register and share: bit.ly/MiamiDACARenew… 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
Last year we received an email from someone who was moving to Fort Lauderdale and wanted to volunteer. Thus begun our friendship with Dermot McQuarrie, a former Fox Sports executive (Executive Producer of Fox Sports Americas and General Manager for … Continue reading