- The Immigrant Workforce
- Why Is Florida Not Tracking and Sharing Information on the Progress of 290,000 Students?
- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- Happy Hanukkah! Sending wishes of peace, love, and joy. https://t.co/gH1CIlsFlx 1 week ago
- We're grateful to have the support of Target for our Unity 4Teens (U4T) A Size Healthy program. #ThankYouThursday https://t.co/21KTazx4aY 2 weeks ago
- RT @SaludAmerica: .@hispanicunity is working with the immigrant community of @browardcounty to increase health insurance, and access to hea… 3 weeks ago
- Partner News! sflcn.com/broward-county… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Latin2Latin: Take advantage of this great opportunity offered by the Pathways to Citizenship program. Citizenship classes are completel… 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: April 2016
This is Part 2 of two-part blog on Financial Health in honor of Financial Literacy Month. Ideally, by now you have given your financial goals a little thought (see previous blog post). You may have had some quiet time with … Continue reading
How do you define being ‘financially ahead’? We believe that knowing where you want to end up on your financial journey is a step you cannot skip. Here’s some old wisdom: if you don’t know where you are going, any … Continue reading