- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- Unified Voices at HUF #RiseAbove
- HUF’s Te Ayudo Program, Funded by Humana, Helps Shape a Healthier Future for our Community
- Thank you to Comerica for supporting HUF! You make the American dream possible. A special thanks to our community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to @Mastec CEO Jose Mas for making the 2018 #Fortune500 list - Highly likely the first #Cuban-Ameri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Let’s help @GiftofLife swab more #Hispanic donors to help save lives, like Merlo, a Chilean-American. He is battlin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Make this summer memorable for our little learners! Donate today to support summer activities for Unity 4Kids -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- HUF joins National #FlagDay today, June 14th, when we commemorate the Congressional adoption of the Stars and Strip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
This is the only country most have ever known. They speak English, and it’s often their main language. They have one of the highest college completion rates – 85% – according to a recent study. They serve in the armed … Continue reading
35 Years of Impact: English classes and job training at HUF changed Tania’s and her children’s lives… for good!
Times were tough for Tania Chinchilla when she first arrived in the U.S. in 2015. She and her two children had made the journey from Panama with only a limited grasp of the English language and no one to turn … Continue reading
One of my favorite books on not-for-profit management is called Forces for Good by Leslie Crutchfield and Heather McLeod Grant. The authors posit that there are six practices that define high-impact independent sector organizations. The first best practice on … Continue reading