- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- Unified Voices at HUF #RiseAbove
- HUF’s Te Ayudo Program, Funded by Humana, Helps Shape a Healthier Future for our Community
- We're grateful to have the support of BB&T for our Civic Engagement program. #ThankYouThursday https://t.co/xvkf0nb3qe 1 day ago
- What does it take to be a successful #entrepreneur? Learn from the best. Meet our 7th Entrepreneur Summit Keynote S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Partner News! Congratulations to Catalina Avalos from Tripp Scott on being named one of Florida Trend’s 2018 Legal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We're grateful to have the support of WSVN for our Unity 4Kids nationally accredited early learning center… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “What Every #SmallBusiness Owner Should Know” - 7th #Entrepreneur Summit. Hear from tax expert, Emma Pfister, Templ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: August 2017
This is the only country most have ever known. They speak English, and it’s often their main language. They have one of the highest college completion rates – 85% – according to a recent study. They serve in the armed … Continue reading
35 Years of Impact: English classes and job training at HUF changed Tania’s and her children’s lives… for good!
Times were tough for Tania Chinchilla when she first arrived in the U.S. in 2015. She and her two children had made the journey from Panama with only a limited grasp of the English language and no one to turn … Continue reading
One of my favorite books on not-for-profit management is called Forces for Good by Leslie Crutchfield and Heather McLeod Grant. The authors posit that there are six practices that define high-impact independent sector organizations. The first best practice on … Continue reading