- The Immigrant Workforce
- Why Is Florida Not Tracking and Sharing Information on the Progress of 290,000 Students?
- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- Honored to be speaking at the International Economic Development Council, 2019 Annual Leadership Summit. Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- We recently joined @BankofAmerica at its annual Community Celebration, to recognize the work so many nonprofit org… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Partner news! The Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) application is available online. The application for summe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Enjoy our 2018 Unity 4Kids #holidays celebration photos: photos.app.goo.gl/CcHKnpU66GkURV… Thank you for making this annual e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Happy Hanukkah! Sending wishes of peace, love, and joy. https://t.co/gH1CIlsFlx 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
The Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County (ONA), established to promote naturalization campaigns and citizenship events, recently partnered with Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) to launch the Pathways to Citizenship program aimed at helping eligible permanent residents in Miami-Dade … Continue reading