- The Immigrant Workforce
- Why Is Florida Not Tracking and Sharing Information on the Progress of 290,000 Students?
- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- RT @SaludAmerica: .@hispanicunity is working with the immigrant community of @browardcounty to increase health insurance, and access to hea… 1 hour ago
- Partner News! sflcn.com/broward-county… 22 hours ago
- RT @Latin2Latin: Take advantage of this great opportunity offered by the Pathways to Citizenship program. Citizenship classes are completel… 2 weeks ago
- #IVoted- Get ready and #VoteEarly! Find links below to #EarlyVoting sites in #Broward and #Miami-Dade. Oct 22-Nov 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Take a photo tour of Cleveland Clinic Florida's new $232 million addition in Weston... ow.ly/pdTI30mlmkj 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
The Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County (ONA), established to promote naturalization campaigns and citizenship events, recently partnered with Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) to launch the Pathways to Citizenship program aimed at helping eligible permanent residents in Miami-Dade … Continue reading