- The Immigrant Workforce
- Why Is Florida Not Tracking and Sharing Information on the Progress of 290,000 Students?
- Office of New Americans of Miami-Dade County Partners with Hispanic Unity of Florida to Launch FREE Citizenship Classes at Libraries throughout Miami-Dade County
- Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) Selected by Citi Foundation to Accelerate Opportunity in South Florida
- Hispanic Unity of Florida Inducts 2018 Board Officers
- @FeedingSFL, our community partner, is organizing assistance for those impacted by #HurricaneMichael. We invite you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Thank you ThirdFederal, for your recent $25,000 contribution supporting HUF’s Pathway to Homeownership and Financia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- The Proposed #PublicRule has been released and this is your opportunity to make #publiccomments! It would make us a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A tribute to our friend, Rosa Maria Plasencia. We salute her for incredible dedication and love of her mission. For… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Andy Cagnetta Named To Chair United Way of Broward County "Always a civic-minded individual, Cagnetta joined the UW… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Economic Development
The Urban Institute recently released a research report titled Upskilling the Immigrant Workforce to Meet Employer Demand for Skilled Workers. The report – and its two page factsheet – provide guidance for policy makers, workforce organizations – both public and … Continue reading
This is Part 2 of two-part blog on Financial Health in honor of Financial Literacy Month. Ideally, by now you have given your financial goals a little thought (see previous blog post). You may have had some quiet time with … Continue reading
Just in one year, Broward County’s working families received up to $514,000 in Earned Income Tax Credits (EITC). In 2013, these credits lifted more than 9.4 million people – including 5 million children – out of poverty. Every year, a group … Continue reading