- New Analysis Finds DACA-Eligible Individuals Fill Key Roles in Industries Across U.S. Economy, Including Healthcare… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Deal or No Deal: What happens if Congress fails to make a deal on DACA by March 5th? economist.com/news/united-st… via @TheEconomist 4 hours ago
- Thank you @BBT for providing financial education to our clients! Our Family Strengthening Program parents learned a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Did you earn less than $54,000 last year? Let us help you maximize your #tax refund! You can be eligible for extra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- You don't need to pay $$$ for simple #TaxPreparation. If you earned less than $54K last year, you qualify for FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We are pleased to announce our new Board officers, as well as the full slate of Board members for 2018. Charles Tatelbaum, a Director with the Ft. Lauderdale law firm of Tripp Scott, P.A., has been elected to serve as … Continue reading
For the past 35 years, HUF has assisted individuals seeking freedom and opportunity on their journey to their American dream. While working on our mission of Empowering a New Generation of Americans, we have always been committed to diversity, cultural … Continue reading
What value can you place on health insurance? The recent emotional testimony about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) gives us a sense of the importance of health insurance to a solid economic footing. To one Hispanic Unity of Florida (HUF) … Continue reading
The Community Unites to Make Life Comfortable for Grandma, Charnecia, and Marqis Watch the video! Earlier this year at HUF… Together, Grandma Gwendolyn, Charnecia and Marqis are a close-knit family. Gwendolyn has long since cared for the children as her own. But … Continue reading
Guest Columnist Luis G. Lobo is an executive in the banking industry. Children are not held responsible for the actions of their parents. In a free society, we long ago established that the actions of parents were not held against their children. … Continue reading
This is the only country most have ever known. They speak English, and it’s often their main language. They have one of the highest college completion rates – 85% – according to a recent study. They serve in the armed … Continue reading
35 Years of Impact: English classes and job training at HUF changed Tania’s and her children’s lives… for good!
Times were tough for Tania Chinchilla when she first arrived in the U.S. in 2015. She and her two children had made the journey from Panama with only a limited grasp of the English language and no one to turn … Continue reading