- New Analysis Finds DACA-Eligible Individuals Fill Key Roles in Industries Across U.S. Economy, Including Healthcare… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Deal or No Deal: What happens if Congress fails to make a deal on DACA by March 5th? economist.com/news/united-st… via @TheEconomist 3 hours ago
- Thank you @BBT for providing financial education to our clients! Our Family Strengthening Program parents learned a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Did you earn less than $54,000 last year? Let us help you maximize your #tax refund! You can be eligible for extra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- You don't need to pay $$$ for simple #TaxPreparation. If you earned less than $54K last year, you qualify for FREE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Tag Archives: naturalization
The following was excerpted from comments made by Josie Bacallao, President/CEO of Hispanic Unity at a Naturalization Ceremony in the USCIS office in Oakland Park, Florida. Let me get a bit personal. My doctors were born in China and Ethiopia. … Continue reading